-Stick War- -Stick War-

Amazing game!

Very well done. It's loads of fun. My only suggestion is that you show how many of each type of troop you have. I sometimes found myself wondering if I had all the miners I wanted.

OCD+ OCD+

Crazy

This game is crazy! I would rate 10, but the games are a tad excessive... I know they are supposed to be, but wow. It's extremely excessive, but then... that's what makes me like this game.

Awesome music choice.

Closure Closure

Amazing, original concept!

I love the concept of this game. It's really good. And it's well made.

Daft Punk Song Creator Daft Punk Song Creator

Misleading

Very good recordings. The title, however, is very misleading. I thought that I could create a song, but I can't. It's just a Daft Punk soundboard. You can't put the songs in a certain order and then play them in that order. You just put them in an order and then click them. For me, that defeats the purpose in putting them in any order at all.

MindFeed MindFeed

That was awesome!

Great quiz. You could create a series off of it. It reminds me somewhat of Portal with it being a testing facility and all.

BTW, I got an 84.

I look forward to your next submission.

K-Guare responds:

Thanks man, your now the 4th to say it reminded you of Portal.
Glad you liked it :D

New high score so far is 84,
(sorry, Lurkingdude :C)

The Impossible Game The Impossible Game

Pretty good.

It wasn't difficult at all really... just right click and click the play button when you get stuck. and for the mouse maze, get under the the goal, right click and put your mouse by the goal, then left click and touch the finish and your done.

StarBaron - Skirmish StarBaron - Skirmish

Amazing!

Very great game. It's very addicting and fun. Keep up the good work!

Warbears Warbears

Freakin' awesome!!!

I love this game! It is like, the greatest online flash game! I do have one thought though.
When the one badbear jumps out the window, he lands on the ground. I tried to blow him up with a grenade afterwords. Nothing happened. I think it would be cool to be able to blow him up.

Mobster Roulette Mobster Roulette

I didn't really care for the game

It was an okay game. I didn't really like it. I did, however, beat the game. It was pretty boring and unexciting for me...

Overall, I give it an, "...eh...?"

Short Circuit Short Circuit

PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!

PLAY THIS GAME!!!! IT IS FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!1 OMG!!!!11 PLAY NOW OR YOU WILL BE STRUCK BY TEN SUV'S, A TANK, 14 18-WHEELERS, A LIGHTNING BOLT, AND A SPAZZTIC BUNNY INFESTED WITH RABIES AND A TAPE WORM!!!!!!!!!

In the words of Peter Griffin, "Freakin' sweet!"

Keep up the awesome work!!!1!one~!!!!