The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Artistically fantastic!

It was, artistically, very well done! I was very excited with the detail and somewhat unique style. It reminded me a bit of Dexter's Laboratory (The newer episodes, not the originals).

However, story-wise, it was lacking a little. The artistic style along with the funny way the dog walked made me think it was more of a comedy which killed most any feeling of suspense for me. I was VERY surprised at what happened to the dog at the end though. The ending as a whole though... hurt the animation. I liked where it was going with the dog, but then it took a nose dive. It was semi-humorous, but not very awesome.

Straw Boats Borrow Arrows Straw Boats Borrow Arrows

Eh.

It was pretty good. The art was not bad and I can tell you spent quite a lot of time working on this video, however, the sound quality could be much better. Perhaps invest in a pop screen for the mic? And better voice acting. That's my only real problem with the video.

Oh! The music! The music was bad. Definitely need better music next time.

Tortoise VS Hare -- SMB Tortoise VS Hare -- SMB

Very Good.

I liked it. It had a storyline and it wasn't Mario randomly jumping around like I've seen in other movies. Thank god. Keep up the good work.

BTW... the replay button should work if you add

on (release) {
gotoAndPlay();
}

to the ActionScript. Just put which frame you want it to go to in the parenthesis.
And make sure you select the button when you do it,

heeyo responds:

I appreciate the help but i'm already aware of this. I wasn't able to put the AS on the object because the .FLA file is (or rather, was) on the recently formatted college servers, so I have no way of accessing it to add the code D:

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Epic.

Epic.

That's all there is to say about it.
It's funny as hell.
Thanks and keep up the epic work of awesome!

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Very Great Movie!

I hated FFXII
:'(

I was sooo excited to get it and I bought it, of course. I got home and put it in and was like, "Oh yeah! New FF game!!!1! OMG!1!", but then... I kept playing. The story turned out horrible. I quit playing the game. I haven't played it since it came out either. I'll never play it again. Just 'cause the storyline was too political and the graphics weren't that great either.

Anyway, now that I've gone totally off subject -
This movie was funny. Not extremely funny, but good for a few laughs. I definitely would watch another. It was very true about the game, Vann sucks really bad. He's freakin' stupid.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

The absolute greatest SERIES!

The Brackenwood series is nothing short of amazing. I wish that I could be as artistic as you, but I can't draw at all. You must tell me how you do such amazing water graphics and shadows and - well, just everything. Very, very good, top of the line Flash Animation.

Keep up the AMAZING work!

-Falling- -Falling-

Tim Burton?

Very good work! Excellent, and had a Tim Burton feel to it definitely. I enjoyed it and good job with the music, it's very good. Original work to the end.

Magician Magician

Outstanding!

That was much fun to watch. It was pretty funny and enjoyable. I like the safe gag w/ the cake! Very nice and I hope you make another.

Keep up the good work!

Jaded989 responds:

thanks!
glad you liked it, alot of people seem to find the safe one their favourite :P

The Most Amazing Story The Most Amazing Story

Decent

It was pretty good. The art could be a little better though. And also, the audio quality needs to be a lot better.

But I think that it was really good story wise. Nice and randomly funny.

SteagleProductions responds:

Yeah, i know what you mean... When we first started this, we had no intension on spending to much effort on it, by as time went by, we redone most scenes, and changed ALOT. and spent alot more time on details.

Darth Vulgar Darth Vulgar

that was amazing

Funniest thing I've heard in awhile.
Good job. That was greatness.